Place Montreal Trust
1500 McGill College Ave.
All exchanges must be sent via the post office and NOT a private company. Customers must write: "Return of merchandise" on the parcel and on the customs declaration form provided by the post office. This helps to ensure that your parcel will avoid delays and extra fees as it passes through customs.
Despite our continuing efforts in adjusting the website merchandise with our stock, there will occasionally be some items that appear on the website that are out of stock. If this occurs, a member of our team will immediately contact the client via email. The client will then have the option to get a refund.The merchandise available at decabana.com is subject to change.
- Both items must be identical. Same brand and same color.
- All applicable taxes and shipping fees must be added to the product prior to comparing pricing.
- The item must not be defective.
- The customer must provide the website URL showing the product and pricing details.
- We do not match any clearance items. A clearance item is considered discounted 30% or more. This can be due to end of season merchandise or closeout sales.
We accept all major credit cards. When an order is placed on our website, your financial information is never shared with the merchant. The system we use helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems.
Only Canadian orders are subject to a sales tax.
Regular shipping and handling is free for the majority of countries. Decabana reserves the right to charge a shipping fee for certain areas and/or countries.
Standard shipping to Australia is free if order amount exceeds A$145.